Thursday 27 February 2014

Blogging Challenge 7th Day!!!

Have a cup of spoiled milk or pee your pants in public.

I would rather pee my pants in public as I am very sensitive to smell and taste I feel very sick even when I eat expired chocolate. Peeing in my pants, humiliating but you can just buy new pants or find a way to make the entire pants wet and pretend you never peed in it, it's disgusting as most people will say, but for me, it's still better than drinking spoiled milk. And spoiled milk, you'll also find it gross and get a really bad stomach ache.

Uggh!

1 comment:

  1. Both of them do sound disgusting. I don't think remotely enjoy either. If I HAD to choose it would be to pee in my pants in public as well. Drinking the spoiled milk would get it done and over with but then it would a whole series of stomach aches and a yucky feeling whereas peeing in your pants would only wet your pants, humiliate you but you can always run to somewhere a little less public. I think both would be great dares to ask your friends. haha either of them would be so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete